Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Need Your Help with an Idea!


I Need Your Help with an Idea…




So I woke up at 5am thinking about painting… Not unusual for me as of late! 

I am just in the beginning stages of this painting. I saw the tree yesterday and outlined it in white, but the rest of the story has to evolve. This is how I paint, intuitively! Then I started to think how cool it would be to have a bunch of people’s input in the story!

My goal in painting is always to make the viewer feel Joy, Peace, Love,…. Basically great positive emotions! I personally love trees and birds ( no secret there!). Trees for me represent God and his love and provisions for us. Birds represent us, the viewers of the painting, God’s Children.

So here’s my idea!...

I thought how cool would it be to try to have an interactive painting in progress! I always paint my paintings so that the viewer has a huge desire to touch and feel the painting, and I encourage this! I want my paintings to be interactive! This is what brought me to this idea…. 

What if I had a bunch of people make suggestions about what brings them Love, Peace, Joy…, and then somehow incorporate the suggestions into the painting to make one big beautiful story!

So, if you want to help me out with my new challenge to myself, here’s what I need you to do:

Simply send me a message ( www.facebook.com/kim.elleryartist ) or email ( you’ll find my address on my website www.kimelleryart.com
and tell me what makes your heart sing? 
What would you like to see in this painting? 
I am SOOOO hoping to get a bunch of suggestions and have this painting be a community of Love and Happiness painting!

So how about it? Want to help a girl out?! PLEASE?!

Joyfully Waiting in Anticipation!
Hugs,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment