Sunday, April 14, 2013

Follow YOUR path!

Day 4 - Changing the Challenge and Following My Own Path

Today is actually day 6 of my 30 day blog writing challenge. For the past two days I was racking my head trying to think of something interesting to write about. I thought about doing a blog on color theory. I thought about simply writing about the things I love....

Then I realized something... I have the ability to change my own challenge! We all have the ability to make changes in our lives... after all, ultimately we all have the right to choose our own destinies. SO... I've decided instead of writing everyday in my blog, I am going to follow my intuition and simply write when there is something to write about! My new challenge: Write 30 posts regarding art... without time restrictions.

I generally paint anywhere from 3-5 times a week. I will try and post each time I paint. I will post images of what is on the easel and what I have learned for the day. I believe this will make a much more interesting blog to read, and then I won't beat myself up or feel like a failure when I am not posting daily!

My challenge to you.... Follow your own intuition! In the meantime, please feel free to post any questions or ideas for my challenge! I've had several people asking me about my use of color... I will tackle this question this week.



So, I leave you with this little giggle:


Hugs and Happiness!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment